Loos and Company Denver
Loos and Company has over 50 years of experience in the wire and cable industry. With that kind of knowledge and experience, they can offer the highest quality products available on the market.
As a manufacturer they can also provide customized products for many different types of applications. If you have any questions or wish to learn more about Loos and Company products and capabilities, visit or call AIS and speak to one of our representatives.
HVAC Ductwork Installation
Cable Bracing for HVAC Heating and Air Conditioning, Plumbing, and Fire Sprinkler Systems or suspended equipment
The Seismic Bracing Cable manufactured by Loos & Co. is the code-compliant answer you are looking for when it comes to the seismic requirements of nearly all overhead, non-structural building components like HVAC Heating and Air Conditioning ducts, Plumbing, and Fire Sprinkler Systems or other suspended equipment.
Loos & Co. offers the best cost-saving and time-saving seismic bracing in the industry. Confidently use Loos & Co.’s bracing for the seismic bracing of:
- HVAC Heating and Air Conditioning equipment.
- HVAC Ductwork.
- Electrical cable trays.
- Suspended lighting systems.
- Fire Sprinkler Systems.
- Floor-mounted and roof-mounted equipment.
- Suspended equipment.
Products and Items that we offer by Loos and Company include:
- Seismic bracing
- GO3-CBL gold cable
- GO3-SLV sleeves
- SAF series connections all sizes
- SAFR series fittings all sizes
- SAF2 series fittings all sizes
- SAF2R series fittings all sizes
- LPF low pry fittings
- We also want to mention tools and other sizes of crimping sleeves are available for all other sizes through AIS
Loos & Co.’s Seismic Bracing Cable is already specified by designers and architects in many new construction projects and it is the perfect choice for RETROFIT projects where design flexibilities are few.
Unlike many rigid pipe or strut type braces, Loos’ bracing can be used in many applications where:
– There is a long distance from the braced component to the building structure.
– There is no length limitation for Loos’s cable product.
In RETROFIT jobs where the equipment is already installed, leaving little or no room for the installation of rigid type braces. Loos’s cable bracing can easily be installed in tight spaces offering a great deal of design flexibility.
Loos & Co.’s Seismic Bracing Cable is a natural choice for your seismic bracing needs:
- Installs in ½ the time as rigid type pipe or strut bracing.
- Costs much less.
- Available in precut kits or in bulk for custom job site fitting.
- UL and ICC-ES listed.
- Design assistance is available from other skilled sources.
AIS is proud to offer you products from Loos and Company in Denver.